Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships are now available for all new international students for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are available to high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes except for joint or double degree programmes in the 2018/2019 academic year.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics. Ca’ Foscari strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study any bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes except for joint or double degree programmes in the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp. Recipients can benefit from additional scholarships but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
- The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships for international students for the a.y. 2018/19
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order for scholarship applicants to be considered, they must:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen programme of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Ca’ Foscari;
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen programme after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
How to Apply: Students can apply by April 30, 2018, and can request fee waivers or scholarships by including this form in their application. Successful candidates will be notified via the apply.unive.it platform.
In order to submit their application, candidates must:
- Sign up for the platform apply.unive.it and register their account to submit their application to the chosen study programme/s;
- click on their name in the upper right area of the page that appears in their personal area and then select the option “Have a reference code?”, where they will insert the following code: Scholarship18/19;
- Complete the application for their chosen study programme/s by filling out the profile with all of the required data, uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the call’s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed;
- Officially submit the application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Candidates who, at this date, have already submitted their application to their chosen study program/scan upload the scholarship application form and insert the reference code also at this stage.