Up to 12 MINDED Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships are now available for experienced researchers. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The MINDED program will establish a new class of scientists, trained to integrate their knowledge over the fields of nanomedicine, neuroscience, and robotics, with the aim of developing new approaches for the diagnosis, imaging, and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders.
Neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) are characterized by brain function deficits that usually show up early in children and can run throughout the lifetime of individuals. These deficits can affect memory as well as ability to learn, socialize and maintain self-control. The societal and economic impact is therefore important for the affected patients, their families, and society. MINDED wants to change the way these disorders are studied and treated, by combining Nanomedicine, Molecular Neuroscience, and Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics. This novel approach is the basis of the MINDED educational program, led by IIT in Italy and involving 15 partners worldwide.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to experience researchers.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Nanomedicine, Molecular Neuroscience, Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics, and Business Development.
- Scholarship Award: Salary: following the guidelines of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, the fellowship is worth 63,000 Euro per year (inc. taxes and social contributions – Benefits and Italy Tax break may apply). Note that, as of 1 September 2017 MINDED fellows must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months within the last 3 years. Duration: 2 years + 2 years renewal based on merit.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 12 fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in The program starts in 2018 at the IIT Central Lab in Genoa (Italy) and involves 16 more institutions based in Italy, Europe, Israel, and the USA.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Candidates can submit their CV and Research Proposal on the programme webpage, according to eligibility criteria and procedures. Applications must be submitted through the minded website.