The MOU that was signed on 21st August 2015 is aimed at enhancing the relations between the two institutions.
It will also foster academic and cultural exchange in the areas of education, research and other activities.
The areas of cooperation will include academic courses offered by either institution that is felt to be desirable for the development and strengthening of cooperative relationships between the two institutions.
Such programs may include:
- Exchange of faculty, students and academic professionals
- Exchange of academic information and materials
- Non-credit academic and professional programs
- Research collaboration in the area of science, engineering and medicine
- Exchange of symposium and other academic activities