Job Title: Accountant (2 Job Opportunities)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Manager
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Accountant will ensure all accounting procedures are carried out in accordance with internationally acceptable standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of cash flow statements, cash forecast and budget for the financial year.
- Manage fixed asset register.
- Responsible for company debtors and creditors accounts.
- Responsible for bank accounts activities.
- In charge of the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Management of computation and filing of Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, NSSF, Withholding tax and other related statutory deductions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit Accountant job must hold a University degree in accounting/finance or any other relevant field.
- CPA-U, ACCA or other equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of working experience as an Accountant in a financial organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th January 2019