Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Corporate / Organisation Director
Deadline of this Job: Wednesday 15th February 2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
RequirementsJob StatusStart Publishing: 28-01-2019
No of Jobs: 1
Stop Publishing (Put date of 2030): 28-06-2062
Airtel Money Director
Airtel Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday 15th February 2019
Kampala , Uganda , East Africa , 256
Date Posted: 28th January2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Airtel Uganda Limited, the country’s fastest growing telecom company, and a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel Limited – a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result oriented and dynamic people to ﬁll the following position:
JOB: Airtel Money Director
FUNCTION: AIRTEL MONEY
REPORTS TO: CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Responsible for leading and managing the Airtel Money business through analyzing and deﬁning customers/market requirements, and trends to ensure that the business achieves it’s set goals.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Develop and lead initiatives to grow the Airtel Money business.
• Deﬁne and implement strategies/plans to grow and improve usage ofthe product.
• Utilize market research and effective competitor analysis to develop and implement sales plan/strategies that will give Airtel an edge.
• Constantly monitor all indices to ensure performance against set target while ensuring remedial action for all initiatives.
• Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams and set performance goals accordingly.
• Manage the Information Technology for product performance information and tariff setting.
• Ensure that functions objectives are delivered through a highly motivated and engaged team.
• Develop a bench strength of future leaders through coaching, mentoring and guidance for the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Master’s degree.
• A professional qualiﬁcation ofClM or related course.
• Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience with 5 years‘ experience in management role leading teams.
THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE MUST:
• Demonstrate ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team.
• Have the ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
• Be creative and a forward thinker.
• Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attach copies of all academic documents.
• Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualiﬁcation.
• We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job application procedure
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV’s with a day phone contact, address and an email address to The Resourcing Team. Closing date: Wednesday 15th February 2019 Email:vacancies@ug.Airtel.com