KIMEP University is happy to announce the availability of up to 40 Altyn Belgi Undergraduate Scholarship programme. These scholarships are exclusively open for the students of Kazakhstan.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach undergraduate programs at KIMEP University in Kazakhstan.
KIMEP University is an institution of higher education in Almaty, Kazakhstan. KIMEP is a private, non-profit university offering credit-based, North American-style bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover 50% of tuition.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Kazakhstan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 2017 high school graduates;
- Altyn Belgi” distinction when graduating from high school;
- First 40 applicants provided the copy of attesting with “Altyn Belgi” distinction (the awarding is pending original of certificate)
Nationality: Kazakhstan applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have passed high school.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- In online application form ticks the particular field on Financial Aid part;
- To submit KIMEP University application and package of documents to the Admission Office.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 28, 2017.