Marie Stopes International exists to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. We’ve been delivering family planning, safe abortion, and maternal health services for over 35 years.
Millions of women worldwide turn to us for help each year, whether in limiting the size of their families, or avoiding dangerous complications in pregnancy or unsafe abortion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking lead of the Centre and making it sustainable as a social enterprise
- Ensure that the Centre upholds the highest Clinical Standards and Client Care with support from the Medical Advisory Team
- Offer Leadership and Development to the Centre
- Ensure that relevant systems/policies are in place and are adhered to by the centre team
- Regularly collaborate with key stakeholders in the District
- Represent Marie Stopes Uganda in relevant external relations forums
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Centre Managers for the Marie Stopes International should hold University Degrees or their equivalents (a business related Degree is an added advantage)
- Courses relating to business management, customer care, service Marketing, general Management
- A minimum of three or more years’ experience running a business.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the health Sector is an added advantage
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Excellent oral and writing abilities.
- Strong business orientation
- Strong people management skills
- Good team player
- Ability to think strategically
- Good planning skills
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets.
How to Apply for the job:
If interested in working with Marie Stopes Uganda, Please send a CV and Cover letter by email to email@example.com or post to the Senior Manager, People and Development. Plot 1020, Kisugu- Muyenga, P.O Box 10431, Kampala-Uganda, quoting the position title.
Deadline: Friday 21st November, 2014