Job Title: Market Researcher (Project)
Organization: Mogo Finance
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo Finance operates in 10+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and instalment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion. Successful development of Mogo is underpinned by robust capital structure together with strong management team, highly sophisticated IT platform and industry-leading data analytics capabilities.
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented individual, who could help use with a market research project in Kampala, Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research (primarily using Google) of key economic, social and business data
- Field market research (mystery shopping): calling competitors; visiting competitors’ offices; talking to their representatives; learning the process, pricing and terms; and collecting other relevant information.
- Organizing meetings (e.g. with trade associations)
- Translation to English
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a senior year university student (preferably master’s program) or university degree
- Good business English knowledge both oral and written.
- Availability to work 20-25 hours a week starting around August 14th.
Project duration is about 2 weeks with potential long-term opportunities in the future.
- Competitive pay ($500 – $1000 for 2 weeks part-time depending on the scope)
- Flexible hours
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com