Tecnotree is a global provider of telecom IT solutions and is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the job of L1/L2 Engineers – Support and Services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- He should be able to manage all the Tecnotree Applications.
- He should be able to communicate well with the customer.
- He has to regularly communicate with Offshore for Reporting Purposes and to Provide On-Time Resolution.
- Problems/Issues/Defects Recording and Dissemination
- Diagnostics of Problems/Issues/Defects
- Setting Severity Levels to Problems/Issues/Defects
- Ownership of Problems/Issues/Defects Ticket until Resolution
- Problems/Issues/Defects Analysis
- Follow-up and Resolve Problems/Issues/Defects within SLA
- Workaround, Corrective Fixes, Removal of Data Errors
- Application Maintenance
- Provide necessary Apps log to L3/L4/SME & all required support to diagnose a reported problem
- Regular Reporting on Open/In Progress/Resolved Tickets to Next Level Managers
- Pro-Active Communications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree/Diploma kind of profile with certification program from any of the major training institutions
- At least 2-4 years experience in a related role
- Knowledge in Telecom Operations
- Oracle 9i,10g/11i
- Unix (Solaris, HP-Ux, Aix)
- Strong Team Player
- Good Analytical Skills
- Knowledge on Java would be an added advantage
How to Apply: Click Here