Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is giving an opportunity to financially constrained potential students to pursue their dream courses offering Bursaries/Scholarships.
The offer is currently open to all candidates who wish to enroll for the May 2018 Intake.
Bursaries are currently offered on the following academic programmes;
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Security and Forensics,
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile Computing and Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Project Planning and Management
For one to qualify for any of the mentioned programmes, she or he must apply and meet the minimum entry requirements for Diploma and Degree programmes as per the UTAMU admission guidelines.
According to information from the office of the Academic Registrar, candidates will be selected on merit basis. The bursary covers 50% of the tuition fees per the specified period of time in the curriculum.