Job Title: Branding and Public Relations Officer
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and eight contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Branding and Public Relations Officer will implement the plans and policies on branding, CSR and public relations to promote the corporate image and brand equity of Pride and its products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and maintaining a comprehensive brand management plan for Pride.
- Facilitating the development of special projects as needed to support & engage the customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Building, managing and evaluating social partnerships with other Institutions.
- Analysing customer demographics, churn, and lifecycle and implementing strategies there from, to retain and attract customers and also addressing customer complaints
- Design and implement annual public relations plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Pride Branding and Public Relations Officer job placement should preferably hold a Bachelors’ degree in BCOM, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Certificate in Adobe Creative Cloud, desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office an added advantage
- Business analysis
- Branding skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management
- Quality control skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
- Click Here
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 25th January 2019