150 Experience Sheffield Scholarships are available for undergraduate students. Scholarships are available to home/EU students.
The University of Sheffield awards is entirely funded by donations from alumni (former students) and friends of the University from around the world. EU students who meet all of the criteria listed above are welcome to apply for an Experience Sheffield Scholarship.
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate program.
• Study Subject:Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth £3,600 each.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to home/EU students.
• Number of scholarships: 150 Experience Sheffield Scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships,
• Entrance Requirement: Applicants must meet all of the criteria below to be eligible to apply:
Have a household income of £50,000 or less.
Received an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019.
Be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
How to Apply: If you receive an offer from the University you will be invited to apply for this scholarship.