Applications are now being accepted for masters and doctoral scholarships at Central European University in Hungary. Graduate students and faculty from around the world come together in Budapest to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
Central European University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores. Candidates whose first language is English are normally exempt from this requirement.
- Applications deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate programme (Master and Doctoral) programme.
- Study Subject: Academic areas and programs include the following:
- cognitive science
- economics and business
- environmental sciences and policy
- gender studies
- international relations
- legal studies
- mathematics and its applications
- medieval studies
- nationalism studies
- network science
- political science
- public policy
- sociology and social anthropology
Scholarship Award: Master’s Scholars