Job Title: Lead Generators – 00156081 – Several Career Opportunities
Barclays Africa encompasses Barclays Global Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, and Barclaycard operations in 10 countries organised in four geographic areas: North Africa (Egypt), East and West Africa (Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya), Southern Africa (Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe), and Indian Ocean (Mauritius and Seychelles).
Barclays Africa serves its 2.8m customers through a network of 573 branches and service centres providing a variety of traditional financial products including retail mortgages, current and deposit accounts, commercial lending, unsecured lending, credit cards, treasury and investments.
Job Summary: The Barclays Lead Generators will be assigned sales targets in line with the business objectives through pro-active selling of Bank’s consume lending/ retail asset and credit card products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sales to retail customers with operational rigour and compliance with KYC requirements 90%
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of Bank’s consumer lending products.
- Provide direct “practical” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales.
- Actively participate in sales campaigns to meet specific targets.
- Maintain own sales performance statistics for management information usage.
- Send completed application forms of different products in line with Barclays Bank policies and requirements and submit to Team Leader for review.
- Check correctness of each new account application, loan document, Barclaycard application and all other customer documents.
- Comply with general Barclays Operational risk & Rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
2. Provision of Customer Service 5% : Refer to the appropriate department/ team leader any query for products outside his/her portfolio or queries with in their products.
3. Contribute to Development of the Team and Personal Development 5%
- Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generator in the team.
- Agree annual performance objectives with the Team Leader, including specific sales targets.
- Pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in development programmes and training
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Barclays Lead Generator Vacancies should preferably hold at least a Diploma
- Competitor product sales experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Superb networking skills / ability
- Good selling/influencing skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good listening skills
How to Apply for the job:
If you feel challenged by any of the above positions, and believe you can deliver on key deliverables as outlined above, upload your application letter, current curriculum vitae and photocopies of academic certificate to our recruitment website detail below:
Click Here -> Job Number (Type 00156081)
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, develops and promotes people on merit, and rewards outstanding performance, regardless of background and gender.
For queries contact us on 0417122453 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April, 2014