The Everett Community College is delighted to offer merit-based scholarships for outstanding international students. A total of 25 scholarships will be awarded each academic year and each scholarship will be used during the first quarter only.
This scholarship is open to all new, first-quarter international students who have been issued an Everett Community College I-20 and have obtained a visa.
Everett Community College is a community college located in Everett, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area. EvCC educates more than 19,000 students every year at locations throughout Snohomish County, Washington with most students and faculty at the main campus (2000 Tower Street, Everett, Washington 98201).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: $1,000 USD each
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a new, first-quarter international student who has been issued an EvCC I-20 and has obtained a visa.
- Must demonstrate that you maintained at least an A grade (equivalent to 90% or higher) at your previous institution(s). The transcripts you submitted at the time of application will be part of the review process.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Apply for admission by submitting the International Student Application and documents.
- After obtaining a visa, write a one-page essay in Microsoft Word detailing the following:
Leadership – describe your leadership experiences in your extracurricular activities.
Community Service – describe the events you have participated in that helped to improve your community. How do you intend to continue doing community service as an EvCC student?
Note: Essays more than one page will not be accepted.
- Complete and sign the International Leadership Scholarship cover page.
- Submit your scholarship essay and the cover page before the deadline listed above by emailing to Visakan Ganeson, Associate Vice-President for International Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The review committee will evaluate and the selected winners will be announced during Orientation week. Winners must be present during Orientation week to receive this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Winter intake is December 1, 2017, and for Spring intake is March 1, 2018.