Job Title: Volunteer Social Worker (8 Entry Level Jobs)
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: OVC Project Officer
Mildmay UK is an international HIV charity delivering quality care and treatment, prevention work, rehabilitation, training, education and health strengthening in the UK and East Africa. Mildmay Uganda is a faith- based local Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) offering Comprehensive HIV Care & treatment, Training, Research & General Medical Services; also providing Health Systems Strengthening to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 16 districts of Central Uganda.
Job Summary: The Volunteer Social Worker will support the delivery of comprehensive OVC services package to identified beneficiaries and to facilitate graduation of OVC households from vulnerability in the supported sub county of placement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mildmay Volunteer Social Worker job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social work and Social Administration, Counseling or any other related Humanities.
- One year of experience working with children (experience in HIV prevention programs is an added advantage)
- S/he must have demonstrable knowledge of OVC PEPFAR programing
- S/he must be able to ride a motor bike (must possess a valid driving permit)
- The applicant must have working knowledge of English and other local language
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 12th October 2018