Job Title: Primary School Teachers
Organisation: Victorious Education Services
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Victorious Education Services is a prestigious collection of schools that boosts one of the best environments for learning in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Primary School Teachers will establish a conducive learning environment for the learners.
- Carry out ongoing analyses of learning needs and foster appropriate knowledge and skills. Identify the changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Use ICT as a tool to support the learning process.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Primary School Teachers (P.1 – P.7) should be registered and in possession of at least a diploma in early childhood (for Nursery) and Primary Education (for Primary)
- Highly skilled in guiding the learning process to deliver curriculum.
- Ability to effectively communicate using English language.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in the use of ICT to support the learning process.
- The applicant should possess a standing character and ability to think, innovate, and implement set goals and plans.
- Able to train a wholesome child,
- Undertake on-going analysis of learning needs and take responsibility for guiding and ensuring progress of the assigned class of pupils.
- Ability to develop and foster appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Highly enthusiastic, dedicated, self-disciplined, possession of people and problem solving skills.
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates should submit their applications with a detailed C.V, Day time telephone of 3 referees, attach one current colored passport photo and relevant academic documents to: The Administrator via E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th January, 2015