Job Title: Telesales Officer (3 Entry Level Jobs)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Telesales Officer will be working with a database of existing and former clients to procure sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Platinum Credit Telesales Officer must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- One year of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution
- Computer knowledge.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven skills in customer service.
- Proactive follow-up of leads generated.
- Call centre experience i.e. attending to outbound and inbound calls.
- Ability to interest customers in taking repeat loans.
- Ability to acquire referrals from existing clients.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Ag. HR Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 19th July 2018