Makerere University 65th graduation ceremony is to be held from 21st to 23rd January 2015 at the University Freedom Square.
The university Chancellor, Prof. George Mondo Kagonyera will preside over the three days function, Makerere University spokesperson, Ritah Namisango said at press conference held on Thursday 8th Jan 2015.
Kagonyera will award diplomas, degrees and PhDs to over 10,000 students who have completed their studies in different academic courses.
Namisango noted that each graduate will receive a card strictly allowing in two people; parents/guardian or sponsor.
MAKERERE GRADUATION DATES SET FOR DIFFERENT COLLEGES:
WEDNESDAY 21ST JAN 2015,
- College of: Health Sciences;
- Engineering, Design, Art and Technology;
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences;
- Veterinary Medicine; Animal Resources and Bio-security;
- Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences will present their graduands.
THURSDAY 22ND JAN 2015,
- The College of Education and External Studies
- Makerere University Business School.
FRIDAY 23RD JAN 2015,
- School of law
- College of Business and Management Sciences
- College of Computing and Information Sciences
Makerere university Graduation list will be posted soon.