Scholarships for Ugandans: The University of Manchester is offering four scholarships for full-time master’s courses to applicants from Uganda starting in September 2015. The scholarships cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses.
Applications for 2015/16 scholarships will open in early 2015.
The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent, young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience. Applicants must:
- be a resident citizen of Uganda and have not previously studied abroad;
- hold a first or upper second class undergraduate degree;
- have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate his/her potential to make a positive impact on the future of Uganda;
- have achieved a grade 4 or above in English Language at Ugandan Certificate of Education level; or, have a minimum IELTS result of 6.5, or a minimum TOEFL result of 90.
Scholarships are available in a wide range of subjects including Engineering, Environment, Medical and Life Sciences, and Law. Scholarships are not available for business and finance courses.
How to apply for the scholarship
Applications for 2015/16 scholarships will open in early 2015. It is not necessary to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship.
Follow this link for more details about the scholarship: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/international/finance/equity-and-merit/campus-masters-uganda/