The Faculty of Engineering Sciences is inviting applications from international students that have completed their Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited University abroad. The fellowship is for 2 years (4 semesters) open to all the departments and units at the Faculty of Engineering Sciences.
The student will receive a stipend of about 3500 NIS to help cover their living expenses.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) is a public research university in Beersheba, Israel. The Ben-Gurion University of the Negev has five campuses: the Marcus Family Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Bergmann Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Tuviyahu Campus, Beer Sheva; the Sede Boqer Campus, and Eilat Campus.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Contact Employer
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing M.Sc. programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The student will receive a stipend of about 3500 NIS to help cover their living expenses. Some outstanding students may receive also a tuition waiver.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The program is open for candidates that have completed their Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited University abroad. This scholarship is for students who are intended to complete an M.Sc. with a thesis.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Submit the following documents as one file titled scholarship application with your full name on the subject via email
- Complete the Application Form – typewritten (handwritten applications will not be accepted)
- Copy of B.Sc. Diploma or Formal approval of the B.Sc. degree. Any document that isn’t in English must be translated into English.
- Transcript of records of B.Sc. degree
- Candidate’s CV
- Three reference letters. The reference letters should be sent directly to the advisor in the host department. All letters should be on official letter head and signed. The letters will be joined together, by the advisor or department secretary, with the signed application form.
How to Apply:
- Contact the relevant host department by e-mail, find an advisor and receive his/her principle consent.
- Apply for the M.Sc. degree
- Apply for the scholarship by completing the flowing form. The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Applicants will be notified about acceptances for M.Sc. studies and scholarship.