NUI Galway and 30% Club Announce Scholarship to Advance Female Leadership and Executive Representation in Business/Global Organisations. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Launched in January 2015, the 30% Club Ireland’s goal is to achieve better gender balance at all levels in leading Irish businesses and aims to develop a diverse pool of talent for all businesses through the efforts of its members who are committed to better gender balance at all levels of their organisations.
Founded in 1845, we’ve been inspiring students for 170 years. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is valued at €13,850 in total for the MBA programme which equates to 50% of the fees (fees are €27,700 over the two years).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applications from non-graduates who have a minimum of five years professional, business or administrative experience may be considered for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management, which is equivalent to the first year of the Executive MBA programme. Candidates who successfully complete the Postgraduate Diploma are eligible for admission to the second year of the Executive MBA.
All qualifying applicants must attend an interview, after which successful candidates are chosen. Candidates may be required to secure 6.5 in IELTS/TOEFL (with not less than 5.5 in any one component).
English Language Requirements: Candidates may be required to secure 6.5 in IELTS/TOEFL (with not less than 5.5 in any one component).
How to Apply: Applications for both the Executive MBA and Postgraduate Diploma are made online via the Postgraduate Applications Centre.
Executive MBA: GYC16
Postgraduate Diploma in Management: GYC17
Candidates are required to submit the following:
- Application form including references and education history
- Personal statement outlining how the programme fits into your career objectives
- CV (maximum 3 pages)
- Other supporting documentation including, but not limited to, university transcripts and birth certificate