The aim of the scholarships is to provide financial support to excellent students.
The American University of Beirut; Arabic is a private, secular and independent university in Beirut, Lebanon.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Public Health (MPH) with 3 areas of concentration:
Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS)
Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH)
Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Partial or full scholarships are available.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Lebanon
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants can only be considered for the scholarship once they are accepted on a regular basis in the GPHP program.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants for the fall semester of every academic year. Scholarships are not awarded for mid-year admissions
- Scholarships are awarded to new students admitted into the GPHP. Currently enrolled GPHP students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants should be citizens/nationals of the Arab region (Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen).
Nationality: Applicants of Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen can apply for these scholarships,
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Interested students who meet the selection criteria must first submit a complete AUB graduate application online, which includes the scholarship application under the financial aid section.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2017.