Position: Secondary school teachers
Organisation: School for Life Foundation (SFL)
Deadline of this Job:
14th December 2018
Date Posted: 7th December 2018 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Organization
School for Life Foundation (SFL) is a non-profit organization working in rural Uganda. We build holistic education models to empower communities to help themselves. SFL now seeks a highly motivated and results driven professional to run its first ever High School
Position Title: Secondary school teachers
Job location: Mbazzi Riverside High School Bujuuko Mityana road – Mpigi District
Reports to: Head Teacher
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant post graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University / Institution.
- Registered as a Graduate Teacher with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
- A minimum of two (2) years teaching experience in a secondary school.
- A relevant administrative experience is an added advantage.
- Must have two (2) teaching subjects or Double Main
- Should be willing to work fulltime (five days a week)
- Must be ready to reside in the school.
Job application procedure
Address your applications to the Director of Schools Emailjobsug@schoolforlife.org.au or Hand Deliver to Mbazzi Riverside High School Bujuuko, 2Km off Mityana Road. Pay: Attractive Deadline: Friday 14th December, 2018. Contact +256 772 682304 for more information. No transcripts or certificates required at this stage. For more information, visit:www.schoolforlife.org.au/work-with-us/