£3,000 tuition fee discount
Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Provider: Sheffield Hallam University
Country to Study in: UK
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is offering an automatic fee discount to all Nigeria domiciled students who are high-achieving when they apply to any of the full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses starting in January or September at the university.
In addition, Nigerian students get the chance to apply for a scholarship – the Transform Together Scholarships – which is exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University.
All automatic discount scholarships offered to Nigerian students are applied at point of application and confirmed in the offer letter you receive from the University. Please read through the guidance below.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be domiciled in Nigeria
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our discounts for international alumni web page
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount
- You may qualify for both a discount and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest discount or scholarship that you are offered
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol
- If you are eligible for the discount, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment
- All decisions on eligibility for these discounts are at the University’s discretion and are final
Citizens of Nigeria
Fields of study
This offer is applicable to all full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at the University.
This offer is applicable to full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes in January 2018, September 2018, January 2019 and the March 2018 intake of BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult).
The Award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- MSc Financial Management CIMA Fast Track Route – £1,500
- MSc Accounting and Finance ACCA Fast Track Route – £1,500
- Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English – £1,500
Number of awards
You will only receive the bursary for your first year of study
An automatic fee discount worth £3,000. Plus a chance to apply for a scholarship
Method of Application
You do not need to apply separately for the discount. Aa a Nigerian, if you are accepted into any undergraduate or postgraduate course of study at SHU, a discount will be applied to you automatically and applied at point of application and confirmed in the offer letter you receive from the University. To apply for an undergraduate course, you can apply either through UCAS or directly to SHU by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. To apply for a postgraduate course, you should complete the postgraduate application form and your two referees should complete and send the reference form.
It is important to see the How to apply page, and also to visit the official webpage (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For undergraduate applications to UCAS, completed applications can be submitted as from 6 September 2017. Deadline to most medicine, dentistry and veterinary courses is 15 October 2017. For majority of other courses, it’s 15 January 2018, but last day to apply in Extra for 2018 entry is 4 July 2018. The final deadline for all 2018-2019 entry applications is Thur 20 September 2018 at 18:00(UK time).
There is no fixed application deadline for most postgraduate courses, but you should send your application form to us as soon as possible as courses do fill up. International students also need to allow for time to apply for a visa.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; City Campus is located in the city centre, close to Sheffield railway station, and Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away, adjacent to Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield. The university is the eighth largest university in the UK.
Application Deadline: 20 Sept 2018 (UG) || Rolling (PG)
Open to International Applicants: No(ONLY Nigerian)