Vacancy title:Treasury Manager – Forex
Jobs at: Pride Micro Finance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:December 07, 2018
Duty Station:Kampala, Uganda
Forex Manager will be required to assist clients in understanding and capitalizing on foreign currency markets by giving their clients information on exchange rates and insights into global markets. The Treasury Manager – Forex will be reporting directly to the Head of Treasury.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage trading functions in order to meet corporate goals financially.
2. Be up to date with all of the latest financial developments, not only with the country’s economy, but also with other countries.
3. Monitor a large scale of foreign exchange functions and operations within the banking environment. This will include all transactions and remittances in the field.
4. Drive sales and grow forex business.
5. Ensure best customer service.
6. Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis. Must also be able to provide appropriate solutions or recommendations for all clients that they can handle.
7. Review reconciliation sheets and ensure that all sheets are balanced accordingly to the regulations and laws of the industry & the institution.
8. Maintain the relationship between international or counterpart financial institutions.
9. Maintain all registers, records & documentation as per the branch guidelines.
10.Maintain checks & controls as per internal/external guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other related field majoring in accounting or finance.
• ACI Dealers Certificate and professional course are added advantage
At least four years hands on experience in forex management (both whole sale and retail) in a regulated financial institution.
• Attention to detail is an absolute requirement.
• Good communicator with unquestionable character and interpersonal skills.
• Should be mature, intelligent, diligent, with strong work ethics, integrity and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Should possess a strong personality and dynamism, and should be able to build a strong team.
• Should be aged between 28 to 45 years.
• Business Acumen skills
• Customer focus
• Communication skills
• Decision making skills
• Analytical skills
• Coaching and Team building skills
• Problem solving skill