The new Undergraduate Degree Award is now available for UK, EU and Overseas students to pursue undergraduate programme at King’s College London in the UK.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: Award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: One award for entry into one of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
- BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
- BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
- Scholarship Award: Award of £9,000 each will be available.
- Nationality: UK, EU and Overseas students
- Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK, EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this award.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on the receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 15 March 2019.