Vacancy title: 10 Branch Coordinators
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Administrative & Office
Jobs at: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job: 15th November 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Upcountry , East Africa
POSITION: Branch Coordinators (10 Positions)
COMPANY: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures..
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills..
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years’
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com ,
Deadline: 15th November 2019