If you were lucky, you might meet someone who is exactly right for you in a relationship. Not because he/she was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.
Remember, indifference and neglect in a relationship often do much more damage than outright dislike. And here are some tips on how you can keep your relationship fresh
1. Serve breakfast in bed.
2. Sit & listen carefully to one another.
3. Take your wife into bed, read her a scripture & kiss her on the forehead.
4. Remember how you used to laugh at things he (she) thought was funny? Do it again.
5. Write a song for your spouse.
6. Go for a walk barefoot.
7. Go kite flying
8. Splash each other.
9. Spend an entire day in the “middle of nowhere.”
10. Dance in your candlelit living room.
11. Walk to the beach.