Entebbe Handling Services, ENHAS is in existence since April 1996. QUALITY SERVICES is what we have to deliver. Along the years, our clientele has grown from 5 Airlines to 19 regular scheduled Airlines, and many more special flights. To develop quality services, ENHAS have organized to be certified by IATA Airport Handling Manual 804 where we enter into Service Level Agreements, ISAGO (IATA safety Audit for Ground Operations) which acts as a model for operational risk and safety management, DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) training centre thus we offer training for dangerous goods and, very recently by RA3 to screen cargo only from validated entities as required by EU regulations.
Job Summary: The job holders will primarily manage the manpower and equipment allocation and coordinate ground operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Intuitively verifies ramp operations roisters to ensure optimum coverage;
- Verifies availability and serviceability of equipment;
- Takes lead of all briefings with clients about operational issues;
- Expeditiously follow up and monitor ramp activities, liaises with other sections to resolve any gaps in manpower and equipment;
- Manages disruptions that may occur and affect turn around activities, for instance, technical breakdowns, electricity shortages and emergency sickness of staff e.t.c
- Compiles and submits the equipment report and distributes to CEO and Workshop;
- Monitors ad-hoc operations and ensures revenue is collected;
- Ensures correct logging of all handled flights for monthly billing;
- Ensures procedures and agreed upon standards by the respective clients are adhered to by all staff;
- Conducting performance management reviews with the team members on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should mainly possess a good Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Social Sciences, Education or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory position in a fast paced operational setting;
- Possess excellent analytical skills, high level of prioritisation and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply for the job:
If you so desire to work with one of aviation’s leading companies, ENHAS, please submit an updated CV and Cover letter to: The Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 560, Entebbe. Uganda
Deadline: 7th November 2014