Vacancy title: 2 OBC Controllers
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Administrative & Office
Jobs at: Total Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 3rd September 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
POSITION: OBC CONTROLLERS (2 POSITIONS)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: TEMPORARY
REPORTS TO: TRANSPORT MANAGER
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE – KAMPALA
TOTAL Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of TOTAL which operates in more than 130 countries. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with over 170 service stations across the country. At TOTAL Uganda, we promote a culture of innovation, diversity and professionalism. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above position within TOTAL Uganda Limited..
• Live monitoring of the active trucks in reference to the authorised routes.
• Run a daily fleet report on the On Board Computer (OBC) violations for both Transporters’ and Company Light Vehicles.
• Monitor and ensure that the entire fleet is fitted with an effective OBC monitoring system. Report on all OBC anomalies detected and follow up the resolutions for both Transporters’ and Company Light vehicles.
• Report on the OBC service providers’ performance, the condition of their equipment and functioning of their software application.
• Generate and maintain an updated database of all verified OBC violations depicting daily, weekly and monthly trends.
• Conduct random verification of the documentation on the accuracy and consistency of the live monitoring reports submitted by transporters on a daily basis.
• Support the preparation of journey management plans for all routes
• Liaise with Safe to Load operators to check the condition of the OBC monitoring systems on all trucks entering the depots..
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required qualifications and experience:
• Diploma in Transport and Logistics or any related field of study
• Should have good analytical, communication and report writing skills
• Should be willing to work in shifts and be able to work under minimum supervision
• Knowledge of Motor vehicle electronics/mechanics is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Send your application letter, CV and academic documents to:email@example.com
Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday, 3rd September, 2019
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted..