Vacancy title: 2 School Bursars
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Accounting & Finance
Jobs at: United Future Foundation Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 6th January 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Bujuuko , East Africa
United Future Foundation Uganda is afﬂliated with Australian-based not-for profit School for Life, and operates 3 schools in the Mpigi district of Uganda, delivering holistic education to around 1,000 primary and secondary students.
Several opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced professionals to join our dynamic team.
Competitive salary and on-site awommodation (for teachers) will be provided to successful applicants.
Post: 2 School Bursars.
• Maintain proper school records
• Administer the school fees system
• Recording and stock keeping responsibilities over scholastic materials, food items and other assets
• Minimum two (2) years experience in an accounting role
• CPA Level II or Diploma in Accounting and Business
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Two (2) years
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the ‘Director of Schools‘ via email to [email protected] or can be hand delivered to Mbazzi Secondary School Bujuuko, 2km off Mityana Road.
Applications close Monday, 6th January 2020.