Job Title: Medical Records Assistant (32 No Experience Jobs)
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kawempe and Kiruddu Hospitals, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Assistant Medical Records Officer
Reference: HRM 72/173/01 KCCA
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament, responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Medical Records Assistant will register in and out-patients.
- Keep records ad information on patients.
- Prepare and submit patients’ information to Clinics/Wards.
- Retrieve files for Clinicians and Researchers.
- Actively participate in research activities.
- Impart knowledge and skills to staff and students.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Compile and submit periodic reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Medical Records Assistant should at least hold an O’ Level Certificate with at least four (4) credit passes including English language; or ‘A’-Level Certificate with at least one principal pass.
- Certificate in Medical Records or its equivalent.
- Certificate in computer training will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
The Application should be filled ONLINE, Here, and submitted to the Secretary, Health Service Commission. Applicants are advised to:
- Complete PSF 3 and keep it for future reference, Download Form Here.
- Secure a scanned passport size photograph (JPEG format).
- Scan only the relevant documents.
- Create an email address in case you do not have.
Relevant Documents include the following:
- Academic and professional certificates (UCE, UACE, Professional Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees, Fellowships).
- Evidence of training in specialized areas where applicable.
- Letters of appointment, confirmation and promotion where applicable.
- Registration certificates and valid practicing licenses for health workers who are required by law to register with relevant Professional Councils.
- National and current Institutional Identity Cards.
- Priority should be given to uploading only the relevant documents in the job specifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will have the opportunity to present additional relevant qualifications.
- Visit this link, Click Here
- Go to “Job seekers login” and register
- View the jobs
- Select one job of choice, APPLY ONLINE and upload all relevant documents and SUBMIT. Detailed guidance on how to apply is provided on the website.
- The application should be completed and submitted ONLINE.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring their original certificates, letters of appointment, three copies of completed PSF 3, Registration Certificates and Valid Practicing Licenses, and evidence of active service, at the oral interview.
- Candidates who will present forged certificates shall be handed over to the Police for appropriate action.
- Health Workers who are on long term training (one year and above) must not apply.
Deadline: 25th May 2018.