Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (5 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager will create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Regional Sales Manager job should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
- Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills; Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
- Leadership and supervisory skills
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th October 2021