Job Title: Medical Representative (8 Jobs) for Acino – Switzerland and Remedica –Cyprus
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Medical Representative will detail, demonstrate, promote and sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
- Develop, products market and plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their Sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Medical Representative should hold a Diploma in Pharmacy or any other Medical/ Biological qualifications from a recognized Institution
- The applicant should have at least four years’ experience in a similar field.
- Previous experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills in MS Office
- The candidates should preferably be conversant with all Ugandan markets
- Applicants who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda are desired
- Age: below 35 years
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted. For more information they can visit www.goodman.co.ug/careers
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 28th April 2018