Vacancy title: 9 Operator – Packaging
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Business Operations
Jobs at: Nile Breweries Limited
Deadline of this Job: 13 January 2021
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Jinja , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nile Breweries Limited, the leading beverage company in Uganda and subsidiary of ABInBev the leading brewing group in the world seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic candidate for the post below. Our Africa zone dream is to be the most aspirational company in Africa, one which grows a lot, is super-efficient, which everyone loves to work for and, very importantly, makes a positive difference in society :-
Job Title: Operator – Packaging
Reports to: Team Leader
Number of openings: 09
Duty Station: Jinja
To Safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment (Filling, Bottle Washing, Pasteurization and labeling process areas which have a bigger business impact with respect to cost and consumer quality) and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness. .
Roles, Skills and Attributes Required:
Operating equipment, managing associated processes & performance in packaging
• Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Interpret and implement production plan for shift
• Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
• Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
• Ensure process quality and productivity
• Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
• Complete Team room administration as required
• Contribute to self-development
• Embrace and apply VPO Principles and practices.
• Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
• Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
• Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
• Contribute towards Abnormality reports as required.
Conduct autonomous operations
• Clean, Inspect, Tag, Lubricate, Repair
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Preferably; a Degree in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or a related field
• Minimum of Ordinary Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Must be hardworking, Honest and self-motivated
• Must be dynamic & a good team Player
• Excellent commitment to Occupational Safety & health, Environmental implications of the job
• Demonstrate knowledge of pant performance and reliability measures
• Ability to work in shifts
• Ready to live the Dream People Culture platform and the ten principles
• Problem-solving ability
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an active e-mail address, current position, Certificate/testimonials and email /telephone contacts of three (3) referees to [email protected] not later than 13th January 2021.
Nile Breweries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
1) Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
2) Internal candidates should notify their line manager
3) All applications should be on mail.
People Business Partner / Supply Lead,
Nile Breweries Ltd, Jinja Plant,
P.O Box 762,