Job Title: Accountant
Organisation: Aspire One Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Aspire One Ltd is a newly established Company in Uganda dealing in Real Estate and Property Management.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Pro-active, Trust-worthy, Hardworking, and Qualified Candidate to join the Company in the position of an Accountant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending all meetings pertaining to construction and administration
- Handling URA obligations/submissions for the company such as Filing of returns, VAT, PAYE
- Handling petty cash ,posting petty cash transactions, carrying our reconciliation of transactions
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports such as Bank reconciliation , debtors and creditors reports
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Handling administrative/secretarial duties in line with the new office
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting /Finance /Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Must have a professional qualification – CPA Level One or Two
- One to two years of working experience in busy work environment
- Experience with computerized ledger systems – Quickbooks
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should preferably be aged 30 or below
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending us their email application which should include a cover letter, resume and scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo to:
The Human Resource Manager
Aspire One Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 21st July 2022