Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Tele-Sales (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Goodman International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
We are searching for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the following position: –
Job Summary: The Accounts receivable/Tele-sales carries out sales from office through written orders received by email or phone calls. She/he then issues invoice, and thereafter follows up on payment collection, using a prepared debtors list.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive orders and invoicing clients. Process and issue Proforma Invoices where required.
· Call customers and generate orders.
· Prepare and dispatch debtors’ statements on a monthly basis.
· Preparing Debtors’ list for upcountry Medical Trips.
· Debt collection from Kampala and Upcountry, with support from Senior Accountant.
· Maintain a register of Post- dated cheques and bank the same as they mature.
· Submit daily, weekly, and Monthly sales report to; the Medical Representatives/Marketing manager, Director, and Chief Accountant respectively.
· File Customer order forms and ensure that in and out going correspondences with clients are well filed.
· Enter new stock in the system as per incoming consignment.
· Reconcile stock Batch numbers in SAP with the physical stock
· Liaise with stores to ensure timely delivery of products, and that products are supplied as per FIFO system.
· Support Management in bidding and preparation of tenders by providing data or information of Stock and sales and do the necessary follow-up and fully handle goods deliveries in case of Tender awards.
· Monitor Delivery schedules for existing tenders- know when the next delivery is due and prepare the same.
· Control Discounts for Distributors and other clients, following the Bonus procedure.
· Attend to Client complaints and queries.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
· Financial Certification (CPA Level 1)
· One year of experience in accounts receivables and debt collection is necessary. Experience in telesales is an added advantage.
· Skills: Must be a quick learner, with Customer Care skills, Organizational skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills, Conflict resolutions skills, Problem solving skills, Proficiency in Microsoft-Office packages and Tally. Exposure in SAP Applications is an added advantage.
· Technical Qualifications: Stock management, Debt Collection.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via Email only with a Cover letter, updated resume, scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Plot 24B Nakasero Road
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th January 2021