Job Title: Administrative Assistant (7 Job Positions/Vacancies)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently we are providing loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will support the branch in loan appraisal, customer care and office management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Loan Appraisal
· Create loan accounts in the system as approved by the Branch Credit Committee
· Petty Cash Management at the branch
· Management of assets at the branch
· Managing office requirements e.g. stationery, loan forms, marketing materials etc
· Managing the cheque register
· Customer care: Responding to customer queries and complaints
· Batching of original loan documents to Archives for filing
· Ensure that Loans Officers recruited have all the necessary documents as required by the Human Resource Department.
· Handle disciplinary issues at the branch
· Office maintenance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the Administrative Assistant job opportunity must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
· One year of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
· Computer knowledge.
· Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd January 2021