Job Title: Advisor – Call Center (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: MTN Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader – Call Center
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending to all escalated customer complaints and enquiries within the defined service parameters.
- Investigating all logged complaints and giving feedback to customers (via voice, SMS or Email) within the defined time frames.
- To ensure onward escalation of customer issues as deemed appropriate.
- To monitor escalated customer issues, ensuring follow up and timely closure of all completed cases on service desk.
- To process customer rebates or credits as necessary.
- Liaise with all departments regarding customer complaints, enquiries and faults, ensuring that feedback is given appropriately.
- To update note pad and service desk solutions’ box on all worked on tickets.
- To utilize appropriate CS systems, data bases, processes and procedures to support work as necessary.
- Attend to all customer/dealer complaints as may be approved by security department.
- Ensure that all approved top ups are done within defined parameters.
- To produce management reports as required.
- To attend to all customer issues escalated via e-mail within the defined time frames.
- To live the brand values in dealings with customers and colleagues.
- To undertake extra duties as deemed appropriate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Limited Advisor – Call Center job must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of experience in a customer center/call center environment
- Two years of technical background and IT exposure within a cellular environment.
- Customer interface, in person and or via the phone/ email
- Telecommunications industry trends.
- MTN Products and Services knowledge
- Communication skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision Making Ability
- General Business Writing
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service Training
- Products, Policies and Procedure Training
- Contact Centre applications
- Service Excellence
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online
Deadline: 27th September 2022