The ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering is cordially inviting aspirants to apply for the Ben Williams Student Support Grant. The grant is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program supports motivated students who are experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to complete their studies in Australia.
The Australian National University is a national research university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines.
Why study at the Australian National University? ANU offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs. Here students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2020, and November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Physics and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the Research School of Physics and Engineering, such as the Honours program in Physics, Bachelor of Philosophy (majoring in Physics), Bachelor of Science (majoring in Physics), Master of Nuclear Science, Master of Photonics, Master of Philosophy (specializing in Physics) and Doctor of Philosophy (specializing in Physics).
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to continue and/or to complete their studies. Such cases as, but not exclusively related to, mental illness, disability, extended sickness or family issues are examples of those that may qualify for assistance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates must have to take admission in either an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. After that, applicants must submit an application form to the RSPE Student Office via email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering is offering a scholarship of $14,000 per annum to undergraduate or postgraduate students for the academic year 2020-2021.