Australian National University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Undergraduate Merit International Award for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The award assists highly talented students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics (RSFAS) in Australia.
Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why study at the Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world over. Here aspirants will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Has completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia at an Australian High School (or College).
- Must have received an offer for admission to a single, or a flexible double undergraduate degree program with one of the programs offered by the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics within the ANU College of Business and Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students first have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Australian National University. There is no separate application as students applying through UAC are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility section.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (excluding adjustment factors).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Australian National University will offer an educational award valued at $5,000 per annum. The grant is paid in equal instalments at each semester providing the recipient meets the ongoing scholarship eligibility of maintaining a weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% calculated across all courses taken in a semester.