Job Titles: University Bursar, Director, Post Graduate Studies and Research, Quality Assurance and Assistant Secretary (Legal)
Nkumba University is a Chartered University (Legal Notice No. 3 of 2007). The Mission of the University is to provide an environment that enables the cultivation of Competence, Confidence, Creativity and Character in the academic, professional and social interactions. The University is strengthening its management and administrative systems to enhance both policy initiation and implementation through recruitment of highly qualified and committed individuals. In a bid to attain this, the University invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
1. Positions/ Jobs
i. Director, Post Graduate Studies and Research
Reports to : Vice Chancellor.
ii. University Bursar
Reports to: Vice Chancellor through the University Secretary.
iii. Assistant Secretary (Legal)
Reports to: University Secretary.
iv. Quality Assurance (Facilities and Support Services)
Reports to: Director Quality Assurance.
An attractive package shall be given to the successful candidates.
3. Duty Station:
All positions are based at Nkumba University, Entebbe.
Interested persons should deliver 13 copies of the following documents not later than 5:00 p.m. 3rd February 2014 to the address below OR hand-delivered:
- Duly signed applications indicating telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Copies of certificates and three sealed letters of reference.
The University Secretary
P.O. Box 237, Entebbe.
- Detailed job profiles, information and application form can be accessed on the University website: www.nkumbauniversity.ac.ug
- Please indicate the post applied for on the envelope (‘‘Application for the position of ………’’)
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline is 3rd Feb 2014