MAIN ROLES AND DUTIES:
• Coordinate with Workshop Manager (WM) and various supervisors to create realistic daily work plans basing on available resources, i.e. parts, funds, etc.
• Work alongside the WM to manage work flow on daily activities for all workshop personnel; supervising and getting continuous updates from various operatives with the aim of achieving set work plans;
• Work alongside WM, to allocate work amongst operatives, keeping a work log for daily reporting purposes;
• To prepare work estimates efficiently and ensure that they conform to the requirements laid down by the client/customer in the work order; • To manage and maintain the overall work schedule and allocation providing a report which shows the allocation of work and continued progress per job;
• To make sure the various work processes adhere to the Flat Rate Manual;
• Carry out thorough examination of spare parts that have been reported to be unusable by operatives and follow the company’s policy and procedure of procuring and returning an old part
• Identify, control and develop purchasing processes and practices, to ensure the best value for expenditure on goods and services;
• To make sure that all identified work that is not automatically authorized is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorization is gained, following-up any unauthorized estimates and reporting reasons.
• Due to the size and complexity of the Workshop you will undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties, which are deemed to be within your capability, as directed by a senior management to whom you have a reporting relationship.
• High qualification within mechanical engineering from a recognized institution;
• Experience of not less than 3 years in a very similar role;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy;
Job Title: Accounts Officer-Debt Collection
Department: Accounts and Finance Department
The Accounts debt collector will mainly be responsible for the collections as per set collections and customer productivity targets.
You will also be expected to approach the client with the highest level of service when negotiating payment terms as well as reminding them of the credit policy; The reports directly to the Accounts Supervisor-Debt Collection and MD/ GM;
Roles and duties – Key Performance indicators
• Coordinate with the other debt collectors to create and accurate Debtors list which will be used when setting targets and expectations; Make sure the debtors list is always created after thorough reconciliation has been made;
• Collect outstanding debt from clients and achieve collection targets;
• Coordinate with the other debt collectors to come up with an accurate and precise expectations list; • Liaise with the supervisor to create a weekly working schedule based on expectations;
• To investigate relevant debt through examining the data on the systems and coming up with a strategic plan on how to recover it;
• Monitor and review debtor repayment schedules and to initiate action where they are in default;
• Coordinate with the accountant to reconcile clients’ outstanding balance where due;
• Provide an accurate, effective and appropriate response to customer enquires about their accounts, over the phone, face to face or in writing. • Provide accurate information and assist the company in any legal processes with the clients;
• Participate in the setting of meaningful and challenging performance indicators and targets;
• Any other Ad-hoc responsibilities within this Department Key Competences; • A degree in business related course within from a recognized institution; • Experience of not less than 4 years in a very similar role;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to use various computer software packages;
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator Department: Accounts and Finance Department Job Purpose;
• Collate, organize and update Employee profiles on a daily basis;
• Enlighten the various managers and supervisors about the HR policies and procedures in place, i.e. disciplinary, performance etc.
• Partake in the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position identifying effective sources. Efficiently and effectively assist in filling open positions. • Coordinates implementation/ maintenance of Human Resource Information Systems
• Recording absence and reporting monthly into department heads
• Providing HR inductions for all new starters • Collate annual leave schedule
• Provide clerical and administrative support to human resources. • Compose and distribute routine written correspondence.
• Collect, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including resumes.
• Organize and maintain electronic and paper files. Key Competences;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent.
• A minimum of three years of progressive experience in Human Resources position.
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
• Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written
• Ability to use various computer software packages; Applications Procedure: Applications can be delivered in hand or email to the following address; Wamuco Motors (U) LTD P.O. Box 27090, Kampala-Uganda Plot 132, 6th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala Uganda Wamuco@wamuco.co.ug WAMUCO MOTORS (U) LTD