Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Organization: Cotton On Foundation (COF)
Duty Station: Uganda
Job Code: MAS0010B
The Cotton On Foundation (COF) is the philanthropic arm of the Australian retail company Cotton On Group and was officially established in 2007. COF share a belief in helping others and contributing to our community. We are a global citizen; a part of communities all over the world. We roll our sleeves up and set our sights on creating a positive and measurable change in the lives of young people in need. We’re empowering youth to learn more, participate more and understand more.
Job Summary: The Procurement and Logistics Officer will be responsible and accountable for procurement and logistics activities of the COF country programme in Uganda under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager and overall guidance of the Country Director. The incumbent will also manage and implement the procurement activities of a broad range of commodities and services, including tendering processes, evaluation, contracting, contract management, legal considerations and payment conditions, contractors, performance evaluation, and risk assessment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Procurement and Logistics Officer should hold a Degree level qualification in Logistics and Procurement
- At least five years proven experience in Management and execution of procurement in NGO settings
- Skills in inventory management, Fleet management and stock control experience
- Use of relevant procurement and logistics management software
- Possess the ability to work within tight deadlines for proposal development / reporting. Excellent written English and
- Computer literacy skills with a high level of knowledge and practice using Microsoft Office.
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates who so wish to join the Cotton On Foundation Group in the aforementioned capacity should Apply Online at the web link below.