University of South Australia
The University of South Australia was recognized in 1856 in the state of South Australia as a creative, world-class institution. UniSA is Australia’s # 2 young university for high-quality teaching and ranks among Australia’s top five young universities. Its institutional structure consists of seven academic units delivering excellent programmes and conducting relevant and knowledgeable research.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student
- Candidate must be eligible to study in Australia
- Candidate must not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary.
- Candidate must be enrolled on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree by coursework program at the University South Australian campuses.
- Claimants must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in earlier studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average.
- Applicants must be commencing their study at the university.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Health & Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Justice & Society
Why Study at the University of South Australia?
Southern Australia University is a worldwide business university renowned for its value, its equity and its quality, which is agile and smart. It ranks five stars in excellence in employability, teaching, research, services, internationalization, social responsibility and creativity.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Scholarship payments will be provided as a discount of 25% on a successful applicant.
- The scholarships will be applied as a reduction in tuition fee waiver.
- Each successful candidate will get the scholarship for up to a maximum of two-semester or eight courses.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For empowered with this studentship, then you need to be registered via online or an agent in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Australia. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and hold all required documents at the time of application.
- Applicants must need to provide evidence that you have achieved to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree coursework, the candidate must have completed an Australian year 12 program or equivalent.
- For postgraduate coursework, the candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree.
As an international student in Australia, applicants must apply for a full-time degree program and complete a study within the period specified on their confirmation of enrolment. Candidates keep their academic success acceptable to prevent exclusion from their course. If you are uncertain of your enrolment, you may contact your Director of Program. Please contact Campus Central if you need assistance enrolling.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year.
Contact Address: +61-8-8302-0114 or AskUniSA
University Location: UniSA International, University of South Australia, Level 1, 101 Currie Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, Australia