Job Title: Assistant Relations Officer (Students & Members)
Organisation: Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Contact Management
Job reference number: ARO/02/2022
Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU) is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by The Accountants Act. It has the legal mandate to regulate and maintain the Standard of Accountancy in Uganda; to prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants and practising accountants in Uganda; as well as conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda.
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for handling students’ registration and members’ enrolment and responding to related inquiries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles the students’ registration, members’ enrolment and processes related documents.
- Updates students’ and members’ records.
- Implements processes which enhance the customer experience.
- Attends to inquiries.
- Attends to, records and/or refers complaints appropriately.
- Assists in the promotion of the Institute’s image and brand.
- Builds and manages relationships with the Institute’s stakeholders and ensures that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met.
- Participates in Career Guidance Outreaches.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Head of Contact Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a University Degree
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Creative talent and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Highly developed problem resolution skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Socially adept.
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Business awareness, imagination and initiative.
- Have a good command of the English language (both spoken and written).
- Have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have analytical and problem–solving skills.
- Be creative, innovative, adaptable and have a passion for quality.
- Analysing and interpreting
- Organisation awareness
- Supporting and co-operating
- Interacting and presenting
Terms of Appointment: Contract (3 years renewable).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and Interested applicants should write to the address below describing how they qualify for the position quoting the Job Reference Number above. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and functioning telephone numbers/e-mail addresses. Send your application with all the necessary documents quoting the job reference number to the address below.
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda,
42 Bukoto Street, Kololo,
- O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: Friday 8th July 2022