14th February (Valentine’s Day), is celebrated as a day when people show their affection for another person/people by sending gifts, love messages and flowers.
Valentine’s Day, also called St. Valentine’s Day, came to be celebrated as a day of love from the 14th century. This year’s valentine will be celebrated on Sunday, February 14, 2021.
Campus time has come up with (20) love quotes you can share with your loved ones (father, mother, brother, spouse, sister and friends).
Best Valentine Quotes;
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
- “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart
- “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin (click here for more James Baldwin quotes)
- “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” – Unknown
- . “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
- “You are nothing short of my everything.” – Unknown
- “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
- “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
- “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” – Unknown “Everywhere I look I am
- “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
- “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
- “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”— Blaise Pascal
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” – Unknown
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse