Vacancy title: Boiler Engineer (Boiler Supervisor)
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Science & Engineering
Jobs at: Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job: 14 April 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Amuria , East Africa
Our client, Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd has commenced the process to operationalize á leading new sugar factory at AtiakUganda ,East Africa. The Factory, jointly owned by the Government of Republic of Uganda ,with annual production capacity(APC). 60,000 Tonnes of granular sugar seeks to recruit competent persons for the following position.
Job Title: Boiler Engineer (Boiler Supervisor)
Reports to: Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
To supervise the operations of the Boiler house during the shift, control and maintain the supply of adequate steam to the factory for the purpose of good sugar production. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Specific knowledge & Skills:
• Fire hazard management and control
• Machinery functioning principles and procedures
• Overhauling and operations maintenance of the Boiler
• Skills and knowledge on comprehending and interpreting technical and drawings of pressure vessels
• Self-motivated and demonstrating good leadership/supervisory skills.
Required Education qualification:
• A Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• A minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Boiler operator in a large industry or three (3) years experience as operator for biogases fired high pressure Boiler
• Age: 35 Years and above
Job Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Experience: five (5) years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications Email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th April 2020.
Please include title of the positions for which you are applying in the subject line of the email (only shortlist candidate shall be contacted)