BRAC University is proud to announce Need-Based funding for talented international students in Bangladesh.
This golden opportunity is available for the brilliant candidates to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University.
Established in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate around 12,000-15,000 students. The goal of the university is to provide an excellent broad-based education with a focus on professional development for students.
Why study at BRAC University? By joining this university, candidates will gain an excellent learning environment and enjoy their student life. BRAC University provides international students accommodation facilities and transport to and from the BracU campus.
Application Deadline: Apply at any time
- University or Organization: BRAC University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all field of study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise, the support will be discontinued.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this grant, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University. International aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents with the application.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for admission at the university then you are needed to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
BRAC University will provide 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation is awarded to economically disadvantaged but deserving students.